Sunday, September 7, 2008

The show must go on!! (even though I'm having a nervous breakdown!)

I am so sorry that I messed up on my website. I never should have thought I could do it by myself without my son. Oh well, live and learn. But here are the bears. Just scroll down to see their pictures and a list of their sizes and adoption fees are at the bottom. I'm sorry I don't have time to add a description. Please email me at marygeorgebears@yahoo.com if you would like to adopt a bear. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I need a drink first! (even though I don't drink--my nerves are shot right now.) Please note that I have a layaway plan--just ask. Preferred method of payment is check, money order, or credit card on PayPal. Shipping fees are for the continental USA. Overseas shipping extra. Just ask me if you have any questions. And you don't know how sorry I am for this mix-up!!





















The list of bear sizes and names are:
25" Clifton
23" Reggie
24" Tessa
10" Smudge
13" Dorrie
12" Oakley
11" Ashby
19" America
19" Liberty
15" Mellie
20" Savannah
17" Thaddeus
16" Dobbin
21" Brodie
16" Louetta

No comments: