Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Many thanks to all of you...


A big "thank you" to everyone who visited my blog and my website to see the new bears. All have been adopted and many are on their way to their new homes.

"Thank you" to everyone who adopted one of my bears and "thank you" to those who requested a bear, but weren't able to get one. I'll be making more bears soon, and I hope you will be able to get a new furry friend next time. Please visit my blog again as I plan to post at least once (or more times) a week to let you know what's going on with me, my bears, and Riley, too.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for your understanding and patience last Sunday when my website update did not go as I had planned! My son is still trying to resolve the problem....but thank goodness I started this blog. It saved the day and I think I will continue to use it, along with my website, whenever I have new bears ready for adoption.

big bear hugs,
Mary

No comments: